Signs That You Love Your Job
We all get used to complain about our jobs so much that it is not clear if there are people on the Earth who like to be engaged with what they are engaged with. No doubts, that such people exist. They just do their favourite business and have no thoughts that it can be necessary to shout about it.
We all have heard for many times about such a fact: the best job is to be occupied with something you love to do (http://resume-writer.net/blog/how-to-figure-out-what-kind-of-job-matches-you-perfectly). The job should be such that you do not manage to follow the time and enjoy it each moment. In spite of this, work should not be simple, because difficulties happen everywhere and one needs to learn to overcome them.
How to realize whether you have found such a job? Not always the things are as obvious as it may seem. So here is a post on “Signs that you love your job” published by the specialists of Resume Writer.net that presents the facts, which prove that you are crazy about your work and do what you love. By the way, if one wants to get desirable work, it is necessary to build selling resume first. Hire resume writer on our site, who will give professional help in this matter.
You do not have much time and you enjoy it
The constant flow of new work does not cause irritation and anger in you. On the contrary, you are in the flow and work is being done on its own. Hemingway often stopped to write in spite of the fact he had other ideas. It is explained by the fact that he wanted to have something to write about on the next day so that he was not forced to “squeeze” the words out of him.
Just as you at your work. You always have a list of tasks for the next day. And you like it.
You can see the results of your work
The feeling that your work brings pleasure is the best reward that can be ever imagined. Despite the fact that sometimes it can be hard to work, still the thought that it can make the world at least a little bit better and human life can be easier and more comfortable makes you feel better. Any person can always do more. Read “Improve My Productivity” post to get advice on how to bring it to life.
You are trying to get better
If one really likes his job, he will always try to look for the ways to get better in it. Seminars, self-education, tips and advice from authoritative people in this profession, you do not regret the time spent on all this. If learning of something new in your professions seems you terribly boring, then more likely it is high time to change something. And this “something” is your work (http://resume-writer.net/blog/cost-of-wrong-choice-of-profession).
Talks about work every free minute and moment
It is just impossible to keep silence and one continues talking on his work even when it causes difficulties and troubles. However, keep the measure. Not all people are so much lucky with their jobs as you may be, and often they prefer not to hear even a single word about work. Respect wishes of others and try not to be too intrusive and obsessive. By the way, when people demonstrate obvious negative attitude to their workplace, it may be a sign that time to leave job has come.
It seems like the day has just started, although it is already lunch time
Of course, it does not work in case the working day begins at twelve a.m. But, we believe that the point is understandable to you. For example, you have done a couple of small tasks, responded to several letters and you demonstrate readiness to start doing more serious tasks. But having looked at the watch, the realization that noon has already passed comes. Logically, a question appears: where has the morning gone? If such a state of flow is something familiar to you, it means that you are in the right place.
You are being inspired by people who surround you
The tasks performed by the co-workers admire you as worker and person, and consequently you always demonstrate readiness and desire to help them. Work in your collective brings joy and satisfaction, and your co-workers bring much inspiration. Usually when we feel well, then we see more positive sides in men who are around us. That is why when the work of others admires someone, then probably he or she loves the job as well.
Read additionally useful posts in Services section:
Work point of view becomes a measure of look at life
When work brings pleasure, then one can not see something wrong in thinking about it at his free time. Person solves problems, thinks over new ideas and considers job issues. Also, all this happens even when a person is not at workplace, i.e. he is out of the office. Is he a workaholic? Probably yes. But what is wrong about it if he likes it?
Monday does not make you shiver
For people, who are not satisfied with their work process, Monday is like Judgment Day. Everyone is terrified wit it and dream about it should pass as soon as possible. The scheme “weekdays – weekend – get drunk – sleep much – weekdays again” should be left for those, who hate work they have and wait the weekends all the time.
How to get pleasure from work
In what way one can see only positive aspects in his work
1. Any occupation, including boring ones, brings much pleasure when a man concentrates at the positive sides. There are such aspects for sure. Write a list of arguments in favor of your present workplace. For example, “it makes me independent, and I am able to buy food and clothes, to pay rent and so on”, “it provides me with certain social status” and others suchlike positive settings. Thus, negative thoughts will be consciously replaced with positive ones.
2. When a person is dissatisfied with the work as it is, a wise advice will be to use wit and ingenuity to turn them into a source of good emotions. A good technique is in the mind’s eye to call the co-workers on competition “who is faster”. In the end of a stage one announces himself winner and awards himself with a tea drinking or a little break, walk and so on.
3. Relax and recollect the first day of your being at this work. More likely, in the very beginning it did not seem boring and monotonous at all. Recollect in detail the moments of joy and some excitement during the first day at job, what you have been wearing, the outward look you had (read additionally interview dress code post to figure out whether you were dressed appropriately for the interview), what have felt and seen around yourself. Make an attempt to re-experience the nicest seconds of past without comparing it with the current state of things. Probably, such an attitude can bring you some dose of good mood for a day.
4. Look more precisely at yourself. Any person should think of the way he / she looks and behaves at workplace? Does it make you want to work with someone like you? Everywhere, except professionalism, people appreciate friendliness, cheerfulness and absence of desire to gossip. We all need to have such an attitude to a job as to a place, in which many curious and amusing events happen. Anyway, this is the place that can give pleasure with many-many things: casual matter talks to the co-workers, exchange of jokes with your boss, communication with interesting clients and so on and so forth. Make something different in your behaviour and maybe even make some changes in your appearance.
5. A lot of men are sure that they can trust no one at their workplace and it is more preferable not to make friends with anyone. Everyone should be aware of the fact that dispassionateness can push the co-workers away. In case they will start to treat you negatively, you will not feel happier. It happens that a man considers he is not dependent on the minds of other people, but anyway it influences even the most senseless ones. Whatever man is occupied with, he should feel and be a part of a collective. Collective can help a person to gain confidence in professional qualities, find good supporters or at least fellows, with whom he will have some matters to discuss, feel “reliable shoulder” in moments of troubles and so on.
6. When learn to treat the work positively, keep in mind that before long it will definitely give positive response. Professional and work development happens exclusively at those people, who get satisfaction during the working process. Let’s remember a famous saying: only that person is happy who feels glad when goes to work and when comes back home. And, of course, remember that you can always appeal to our supporting team and you will always get advice, consultation, or any other kind of help you may need.
Other useful posts in our blog: